Our business, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is the leader in Architectural Glass Pool Fencing and Railing Systems.
We are a dynamic, global company growing at phenomenal rate.
As the leader in Glass Pool Fencing & Glass Railing Systems, it is our mission to provide homeowners and businesses product solutions which safeguard their family, friends and clients while complementing their home or business with a beautiful, architecturally designed Glass Pool Fence or Railing System at the most competitive pricing.
::: Company is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Administrator / Designer . :::
• Casual work environment.
• Flexible Hours
• Young group of co-workers
As this is a company in it’s early stages of growth, you have the opportunity to define your job duties and goals opposed to sitting where the previous person sat and doing what they did.
Working in Beverly Hills with luxury product line, you get to enjoy interfacing with exceptional individuals.
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job then we want to hear from you!
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
• Auto Cad & Photo ShopExperience
* Minimum 2 years office/administration experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
• Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Maintain organization’s confidentiality
• Strong working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
• Logistics experience- shipping, receiving, scheduling
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Proficient on Skype
• Google/Research skills
• Social Media marketing experience
• Experience with team collaboration software
• Ability to identify problems as they occur and aptitude to create solutions
• Energy & Focus
• Willingness to learn
• Foreign languages a plus (Spanish, Chinese)
Duties include but not limited to:
• Design, Plan & PO check
• Communication with clients and vendors
• Logistics- shipping, receiving, tracking etc.
• Follow-up/after sale management and coordination
• Sales support as needed
• Appointment scheduling
• Filing and organizing
• Prepare basic P&L reports
• Help develop process and procedures
Position requires a minimum of 40 hours/week.
Some telecommuting a possibility.
Please provide work and compensation history.
No resumes will be considered without cover letter.
*Only candidates deemed qualified will be contacted for follow-up.
Thank you for considering this position. We look forward to hearing from you.